Search for glossary terms (regular expression allowed)
Begin with Contains Exact term
Term Definition
Qualitek Curltek

For controlling on-line curl.

Qualitek Pcs (Production Control System)

For optimizing the wet end logistics of the corrugator by means of functions such as bridge speed controls, synchronized splicing, roll footage computations, end of roll splicing and butt roll minimization.

Qualitek Qcs (Quality Control System)

For producing high-quality board by measuring and controlling heat and moisture of each grade of board.

Qualitek Spraytek

Air-atomized moisturizer system applying a fine, controllable mist to the web or liner to counter warp.

Qualitek Steamtek

On-line moisture application